weberfloor Rapid drying, ready to use polymer modified hydraulic binder, shrinkage controlled semi-dry floor screed. Comparing to the traditional semi-dry screed, this premixed screed is the best solution for use in all instances where logistics conditions at sites are complicated. Additionally, it improves the quality, strength and drying speed of the screed over standard cement screeds.
Surface of application
External floor, Floor
Features and benefits
- Rapid drying,
- Shrinkage controlled
- Semi-dry floor screed.
- Improves quality, strength and drying speed.
- Polymer modified hydraulic binder.
- Could be applied internally and externally.
- Could be applied from 15 to 100 mm.
- Suitable for various acoustic insulation systems applications.
- Could be covered immediately with tiles.
- Could be covered with any sensitive floor covering after 4 days
Things to consider
- Rapid drying.
- Fast covering.
- Applicable as bonded, unbonded, or floated screed.
- Apply slurry coat prior to the application of weberfloor Rapid as a bonding agent for bonded screed.
- 25 kg weberfloor Rapid to be mixed with 1.7 Liter of clean water.
- Not suitable for direct application of PVC, vinyl, rubber, or parquet.
- Not recommended for industrial areas.
- Avoid foot traffic before 12-24 hours from the application.
- Do not add water to the mixture.