Polymer modified self-leveling, fast covering, fine smoothing flooring compound for thicknesses from 1 to 10 mm.
weberfloor smooth FD is a fine smoothing and low shrinkage flooring leveling compound with fast drying property allowing fast covering with different type of floor finishes between 12-48 hours.
weberfloor smooth FD is to be used internally for smoothing and levelling differences in thicknesses from 1 to 10 mm, on new or existing substrates.
It has good loads and abrasion resistance which enables the material to be used in areas subject to whirl activity that can result from trolleys and chairs.
Surface of application
Features and benefits
Fine soothing & self-leveling properties Fast covering Allows light traffic after 4 hours
Things to consider
- Substrate maximum moisture content should not exceed 4% (CM).
- Substrate should be clean, sound, repaired and primed.
- Aluminum large trowel is recommended for finishing and removing air bubbles.
- Maximum thickness per coat is 10mm.
- Fix soft strips, for thicknesses above 5mm, as a separation between walls, columns and floors.
- Fix control joints each 50 m2.
- Do not apply on external substrate.
- Do not apply over wet substrate.
- Not suitable for industrial areas.
- Not suitable for thicknesses higher than 10mm.