Proboard is manufactured as a semi-flexible, semi-rigid board made of a tough bituminous mix with fillers and modifiers, held under pressure between two laminating fibrous and non-woven carriers, providing the board with a superior puncture resistance and low deflection coefficient.
Surface of application
Features and benefits
- Easy to apply
- Positive barrier to water and dampness with very low water absorption
- Compatible with almost every waterprooﬁng membrane and coating
- Can be used as a recovery board
- Protection against construction trafﬁc, concreting and other topping work
Things to consider
- Proboard should be installed in butt joints continuously over the waterproofing material staggering the joints whenever possible
- A temporary support might be necessary until the backfilling starts
- During backfilling care must be taken to ensure the board is not dragged down
- Application of the product need a trained applicator
There are no reviews yet.