Flexible cement based acrylic waterproof coating
weberdry 116 FX Grey / White is a cement based two-component polymer modified waterproofing slurry,available in grey and white . It is applied to concrete and mortar structures to prevent water infiltration. weberdry 116 FX must be used on damp cement based substrate and this waterproof membrane can be used under interior and exterior ceramic tiles
Surface of application
Wall, Floor, Roof
Features and benefits
- Prevent water infiltration
- Easy to apply
- Good crack accommodation
Things to consider
- The substrate must be perfectly sound, clean, free from grease, dust and friable matters.
- Damp down the concrete surface with clean water, but free of standing water.
- Any damage or concrete defect should be repaired in advance.
- In dry weather, wind or sunshine, take all necessary measures to prevent the coating from violent draughts.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunshine. Work in the shade if possible.
There are no reviews yet.