High performance cementitious tile adhesive (latex modified)
webercol plus is a ready mix cement-based high performance polymer “latex” modified tile adhesive for inter-nal and external use. webercol plus has a strong bonding effect, used for adhering large tiles, or in cases of permanent exposure to high degrees of humidity. It can be used in a damp environment, and is water resistant.
webercol plus is classified as C2TE according to EN12004.
webercol plus is non-sagging and slip resistance “T” with ability to perform in extended open time conditions “E”.
Surface of application
External floor, Floor, Roof, Wall
Features and benefits
- Performance tile adhesive
- Low Dust version (UAE, Leb., Qatar, Oman)
- Slip resistant
- Excellent Workability
- Internal and external use
Things to consider
- For difficult substrate such as gypsum, wood… primer is recommended
- Not suitable for substrates such as metal
- Do not fix tiles after the open time
- Back buttering for large tiles
- Grouting to be done after 24 hours from the application
There are no reviews yet.