Two-component high performance epoxy tile grout and adhesive
weberepox easy is a 100% reactive, 2-component epoxy tile grout and tile adhesive with very easy water cleanable properties exceeding the requirement of the standard ANSI 118.3, excellent chemical resistance, high strength and easy application.
weberepox easy is designed for numerous application needs. In addition to its waterproofing and excellent workability properties, it is especially blended to produce non-sag and stain resistant properties when used as tile grout, non-slip property when used as tile adhesive and high compressive strength. Due to its special additives, the product maintains a good workability even after 1 hour at 40 deg C.
weberepox easy is particularly recommended for tile grouting in medium and heavy duty, hygienic and corrosive environment. It is available in a wide range of attractive colors (consult our Tile grouts color chart).
Surface of application
Floor, Roof, Wall, External floor
Features and benefits
- Two components easy to mix
- Easy to apply
- Easy and fast to clean
- Good workability after 1 hour at 40°C
- High compressive strength at 14 days
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Slip resistant when used as tile adhesive
- Good heat aging resistance
Things to consider
- Two components: pour part B then mix part A & part B together
- Pot life: 4 hours
- Can be applied for joints width from 2 to 10mm
- Very easy to clean with water wetted sponge
- Drill mixer machine to be used
- Do not apply on wet substrates
- Do not add water to the mixture
- Make sure that joints and tile surface are well cleaned, and dried
- Remove dust or other contaminants with an air blower
- Do not clean tiles with acid cleaners
- New concrete must be a minimum of 28 days old
- The surface to be covered shall be sound, dry, rigid, clean and free from impurities like grout, dirt, debris, oil, grease, curing agents, loose plaster etc…
- Do not leave excess grout on face of tiles
- Smooth the joints by using a wet sponge then clean the tiles immediately, before the product dries, by using a clean and wet sponge
- Clean tools and equipment with water before the material dries and hardens on equipment
There are no reviews yet.