Remove contaminated clothing and wash skin with soap and water. In case of contact with eyes, splash water into the eyes to remove the chemicals. Upon inhalation, leave the area to get fresh air. If swallowed, drink fluid in large quantity and consult the physician immediately.
- Shake Can vigorously for 45-60 seconds before and between uses
- To avoid wastage or clogged nozzle, utilize the product within 2 hours of opening the Can
- Make sure the application surface is free from dirt and grease. Also, Protect adjacent surface with tape and plastic film
- Remove the seal cap from the Can and put a clean spray nozzle
- Hold the cylinder upside down and dispense slowly. For a small gap, dispense PU Foam and fill the gap about 50%. Allow it to expand
- Apply multiple layers if needed. Sprinkle a small amount of water on the first layer and leave it for 10 minutes to be cured. Apply the second layer and repeat the process.
- Recommended single layer thickness is 5-8cm
- Wait for a minimum of 1 hour before performing the next step
- Use a knife to remove/trim excess foam
- If the layer thickness is more than 15cm; curing time is 12 hours
- PU Foam drops/Stains can be cleaned with paint thinner acetone or toluene
- For best result, apply it within defined temperature (From 5°C to 30°C)
- CFC and HCFC FREE
- Always keep the Can in an upright position
- Do not expose it to sunlight and temperature exceeding 50°C
- Do not pierce or burn Can even after uses
- Extremely flammable. No smoking during the application
- Use protective gloves, glasses and face protectant while applying
There are no reviews yet.