ASMACO GOLD FIRE RETARDANT MULTIFOAM (B2) is a single component, moisture-curing and self-expanding aerosol polyurethane foam sealant. It meets the extremely stringent requirements of DIN 4102 Pat 1 for construction material: class B2. Once cured, the foam can be cut, sawn or plastered over after only one hour providing the working temperatures (can and surfaces) are between +5 to +30°C, ideally 20°C.It is designed for easy dispensing through the straw gun included with each can. It has a re rating of up to 240 minutes in certain configurations. (Tested according to BS 476 part 22)
- 300% – Triple Expanding Foam.
- Non-flammable propellant
- Excellent adhesion & filling capacity
- Excellent mounting capacity and stability.
- Adheres to almost all building materials with the exception of surfaces such as polyethylene, Teflon, silicone, and surface contaminated with oils and greases, mold release agents, and similar materials.
- Does not contain CFC’s and H-CFC’s
- Mould proof, waterproof, over paintable.
- High thermal and acoustical insulation value
- Quick-drying, moisture curing
- Closed-cell structure, resistant to water absorption
- Cured foam dries rigid and can be trimmed, shaped, and sanded.
- Suitable for sealing high volume low moment gaps.
There are no reviews yet.