Non shrink high strength thixotropic repair mortar
weberep 331 HCS is a ready to use fiber-reinforced mortar. It is made of sand (reconstituted grain size range), special cement, fibres, and special additives that provide special properties: non-shrinking, thixotropic, very high strength, excellent bond to rough and damp surfaces, compactness; its closed porosity slows down carbonation. It has low permeability and is extremely durable. The formulation of weberep 331 HCS provides excellent strength, making it a high quality all purpose mortar for different applications including repair of high strength concrete.
Surface of application
Wall, Roof, Floor
Features and benefits
- Very High strength
- Good resistance to sea water and to high-sulphate water
Things to consider
- Remove damaged concrete and laitance by chipping
- The area must be surrounded by clean edges
- Brush or scrape corroded steel with a metal brush and remove dust from all surfaces to be fixed
- Saturate the surface with water just before application
- weberep 331 HCS must be used within one hour from mixing
- Re-mixing with an extra amount of water is forbidden
There are no reviews yet.