Non shrink thixotropic fine repair mortar with fiber
weberep 332 FR is a ready-to-use mortar composed of silica sand (reconstituted grain size range), special cement, microsilica, fibers, and additives that provide specific properties: non shrinking, thixotropic, high strength, high adhesion, compactness. Its very closed grain size slows down carbonation.
Surface of application
Wall, Roof, Floor
Features and benefits
- Good resistance to sea water and to high-sulfate water
Things to consider
- Remove damaged concrete and laitance
- The area must be surrounded by clean edges
- Remove dust from all surfaces to be repaired
- Saturate the surface with water just before application
- Must be used within one hour from mixing
- Re-mixing with an extra amount of water is forbidden
- Thickness : 2 to 20 mm in one coat
There are no reviews yet.