Rubberized bitumen emulsion weberdry RBE
- All surfaces to which weberdry RBE is applied must be sound, stable with an even finish and free from dirt, dust, loose debris, grease
- All cracks and holes must be repaired before application of weberdry RBE
- It may be applied to damp surfaces such as green concrete but not waterlogged surface
- Occasional stirring during application is recommended
- A two-coat application is recommended to avoid possible holes in the film
Surface of application
Features and benefits
- Easy to apply
- Wide range of applications
- Excellent adhesion
Things to consider
- Not to apply weberdry RBE to external areas in wet weather or when rain is expected, in the coming 48 hours
- For hot, very dry of porous surfaces it should be dampened with weberdry prime WB coat before weberdry RBE is applied.
There are no reviews yet.