Cement based ready mix plaster
A DPC (Damp PC) is intended to provide a barrier to the passage of moisture or water from the exterior of the building to the interior, from the ground to the structure, or from one part of the structure to another.
Surface of application
Features and benefits
- Damp proofing modified bitumen membrane
- Provide a moisture and water barrier
Things to consider
- Installation must follow normal good practice for the detailing of DPCs, as set in the relevant clauses of BS 5628: Part 3:2001
- The DPC must extend through the full thickness of the wall or wall-leaf, including pointing, applied rendering or other facing material and project beyond the external face by minimum 5 mm
- All lap joints in the DPC must have a 100mm overlap and be completely sealed
- Application should start at 15cm from the floor
- Application of the product need a trained applicator
There are no reviews yet.