Two components high performance cementitious flexible tile adhesive (latex modified)
webercol flex is a two-component cement-based polymer modified, flexible, waterproof tile adhesive for internal & external use. It is a ready mix powder containing cement, siliceous sand and additives.
webercol flex has outstanding qualities such as high bonding strength, high resistance to water and chemicals, water tightness and flexibility.
webercol flex exceeds standard requirements EN12004 and is classified as C2TES2. werbercol flex is non-sagging and slip resistant “T” with ability to perform in extended open time conditions “E”. werbercol flex is S2 deformable according to standard EN 12002.
It is used internally and externally with a wide range of small to large tiles, and in cases of permanent exposure to high degrees of humidity.
Surface of application
External floor, Floor, Roof, Wall
Features and benefits
- High performance adhesive
- Classified C2ES2
- Highly flexible
- Extended open time
- Internal and external use
- Very high bonding strengths
- Can be used for most types of tiles
Things to consider
- For difficult substrate such as gypsum, wood… primer is recommended
- Not suitable for difficult substrates such as metal
- Back buttering for large tiles
- Do not add water to the mixture
- Do not fix tiles after the open time
- Grouting to be done after 24 hours from the application
There are no reviews yet.