The Makita GA9020 models have been developed as the successor models to the predecessor 9067/ 9069 series models, featuring durability higher than the predecessors.
About this item – MAK/GA9020
- Outstanding durability with Anti-restart function.
- Increased heat resistance.
- Superior anti-dust structure.
- Machined bevel gear for strength.
- Gear housing can be positioned at every 90 degrees.
- Powerful 2,200W Motor Delivers 6,600 RPM for Faster Material Removal
- Spiral bevel gears for smoother rotations and a more efficient transfer of energy
- Labyrinth construction prevents debris from penetrating the motor, bearings and gears for longer tool life
- Zig-zag varnish protects the armature coil from dust and debris for longer motor life
- Externally accessible brushes for easy serviceability
Item Includes with MAK/GA9020
Depressed Center Wheel, Lock Nut Wrench, Slide Grip.
Technical Specification of MAK/GA9020
|Continuous rating Input||2,200W|
|Wheel diameter||230mm (9″)|
|No-load speed (rpm)||6,600|
|Dimensions||473 x 250 x 140mmÂ|
|(L x W x H)||(18-5/8″ x 9-7/8″ x 5-1/2″)|
|Net weight||5.8kg (12.2lbs)|
|Power supply cord||2.5m (8.2ft)|