Two part acrylic modified cementitious waterproofing coating
Polyflex is a two part acrylic modified cementitious coating for protecting concrete structures against water, vapor, ingress of chloride ions, attacks of acidic gases and alkalis. It cures to form a tough flexible coating having excellent waterproofing properties. Polyflex is a blend of cement, selected fillers, polymers and graded silica sand which is in the powder form. The liquid contains acrylic co-polymers and wetting agents.
- Good flexibility. Thermal co-efficient of expansion similar to that of concrete
- Good adhesion to both, porous and non porous surfaces
- Good mechanical properties
- Suitable for light pedestrian traffic
- Excellent durability to long term weathering effect and UV
- Non toxic, therefore suitable for use in potable water applications
- Resistant to carbon dioxide and chloride ion diffusion
There are no reviews yet.