Uni-Metal steel lintels offers an economical, efficient and timely effective solution when compared to ordinary lintels.
Manufactured according to BS 845-2:2003, Uni Metal steel lintels range have safe working loads as detailed in each
applicable loading table to ensure the most safe application for installers, taking into account the different loading
arrangements which are common to traditional solid wall construction.
Uni-Metal lintels are made from:
• Pre-galvanized steel complying with:
– BS EN 10143
– ASTM A527 – A653
– DIN EN 10327
• Mild steel sheet complying with:
– BS 1449 : sec 1.1 to 1.15
– ASTM A36
• Then hot-dip galvanized in accordance with:
– BS EN ISO 1461
– ASTM A123
• Steel paint finish
• Powder coated finish
• Stainless steel complying with:
– BS 1449 : part 2
– AISI 304, A2
– DIN, material no. 1.4301
– EN 10088
• 20 cm end bearing recommended at each side.
There are no reviews yet.